We were very proud to be recognized as the 2013 Outstanding Foundation, presented by the local chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals. The Award was presented at the 12th Annual Northwest Arkansas National Philanthropy Day Luncheon on November 13th. There are SO many deserving foundations in Northwest Arkansas and the fact that we were selected to be honored is VERY humbling! Thank you to Circle of Life for nominating us and to Arkansas Children’s Hospital for writing a supporting letter.













1 comment:
Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on this topic. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him. So I should thank you for the free lunch I got.
Cara Meningkatkan Penjualan Online Cara Meningkatkan Penjualan Online
Klikgaul.com Portal Berita artis, K-Pop, Zodiak, Love Paling Keren dan Update Klikgaul.com Portal Berita artis, K-Pop, Zodiak, Love Paling Keren dan Update
Camera.co.id Toko kamera murah di Indonesia Camera.co.id Toko kamera murah di Indonesia
Jejak Seo
itupoker.net agen judi poker,agen judi domino online indonesia itupoker.net agen judi poker,agen judi domino online indonesia
Prioritas Land - Your Precious Living Investment Prioritas Land - Your Precious Living Investment
Mobil Sedan Corolla Mobil Sedan Corolla
Post a Comment