photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving in Hot Springs with my family this year.  It was a wonderful, relaxing weekend!  So thankful that my aunt Melissa brought my Mamaw to Hot Springs so we could spend the day with her.  It was a short trip for them but so glad we got to visit.  I wish I had taken more pictures, but this is all I got…..

Thankful:).

Somebody told BIG stories around the campfire today;)!

Bud's 1st time smoking a turkey. Lol. #rookie…..

Dad and Mamaw:).

001002

Melissa and Mattie:).

004005

Aubrey and Mattie.

006

The cousins hanging out in the bunkroom:).

010

Patrick starting the fire:).

011

Swinging:)…..

014015018

An intense game of basketball:)…..020025026

This poor boy needs a kitty cat!  He LOES Thomas:).

027

An attempted group shot of the McNeil cousins that were there.033035036

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio