I finally remember to look at his blog. Ahhh, he's getting so big!! I love the picture of the 3 of y'all. It's amazing how quickly life changes. In one day you go from a crazy little couple to a mom and a dad responsible for this precious little babby (maybe I should have kept the "crazy" in the second part. :) It looks like y'all are doing just perfect!! I can't wait to see him this weekend.
1 comment:
I finally remember to look at his blog. Ahhh, he's getting so big!! I love the picture of the 3 of y'all. It's amazing how quickly life changes. In one day you go from a crazy little couple to a mom and a dad responsible for this precious little babby (maybe I should have kept the "crazy" in the second part. :) It looks like y'all are doing just perfect!! I can't wait to see him this weekend.
love y'all,
Jordan and the rest of the crazy crew
Post a Comment