photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Friday!

With Uncle Quintus
Checking out Mama Rhonda
My first bath. I have since decided that I really like bathtime, and I like the water pretty hot. I guess this is because my mom took really hot showers and baths while I was in her belly!
All clean...
Playing with my friend Lily. She thinks I am pretty boring right now:)! Kathy, thanks for the camo blankie. I love it!

Just wanted to send some more pics. I hope everyone has a good weekend. Patrick is playing in an Alumni Golf Tournament today in Fayetteville, so Cole and I are going to meet him for the fish fry afterwards. Tomorrow night we have 2 weddings and Patrick's aunt Monica is going to babysit, so we are going to be very busy!

5 comments:

Jayme said...

Love all the new pictures! He is just so precious!

Anonymous said...

I cant wait for next week! He is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Meredith! Im loving the pics of Cole! And ofcourse all of his outfits! :) Paige

Kate said...

Love em!!!

Kelly said...

Memes, you are really doing a great job keeping us updated!! I have got to meet that little pumpkin soon. He is so cute.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio