photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Playing Catch Up...

Playing at the gym with my friends
We miss you Peg!
Close up:)
I love my gym! Thanks Coco and Cricket!
Getting some lovin from Mama Rhonda

For some reason I can only post 5 pictures at a time, so I am going to have several different post all at one time, because I am trying to play catch up. Once I get caught up, my goal is to post new pictures daily:)! We'll see how that goes! Ha, ha!!! Does anyone know how to post more than 5 pics at a time? If so, let me know...

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow Mer!! This is a lot of posts. About the pics, just go upload 5 and then go back to the upload page and do 5 more. Keep going until they are all uploaded. It will only let you do 5 at a time, but you can repeat it as many times as you need to. He is the CUTEST!

Amber said...

Love, love, love all of the new pics!!!!

Lauren Meredith said...

What an Angel.. Keep the Pictures coming girl!

Lauren

 

design + development by kelly christine studio