photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lunch with Cy

Last week we met up with Amber and Cy to have lunch. Everytime we get the 2 boys together, it is funnier and funnier! They are really starting to pay attention to each other. I can't wait until they are both walking! They are going to be hilarious!

"Cole, what are you going to have for lunch? I am going to have some Cheerios."


"Don't tell your mom, and I will sneak you a few!"


"This is how you eat them...you just shove them in! Yummy:)!!!"

1 comment:

Tabitha and Kelly said...

That is so funny because Harper and Max are the SAME way. Isn't it just the sweetest? The game pictures are really cute. We need to get to Fay so Max can go to his first game - I've just been to scared b/c I'd have to hold him, etc. I'm glad you braved it for me first!!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio