photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sippy Cup!

Today is Cole's 5 month birthday, so I thought it would be appropriate to celebrate by breaking out the sippy cup:)!!! He LOVED it! He acted like he knew exactly what to do with it. I filled it all the way up with water, and he seriously drank almost half of it!

He had a death grip on it and took it straight to his mouth...


VERY serious!


"Oh yea, I've got this down!"

4 comments:

Kim said...

Look at that blonde hair!!!

Kate said...

big boy!

Lauren Smart said...

What a big boy he is!!! Can't wait to get him together with Mallory! We need to get Mallory, Cy and Cole together to play the weekend of Ole Miss game!

Heather said...

Lots of cute pics this week!!! What a big boy with the sippy cup!!!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio