photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fruit

We've mastered all of the fruit! I know you all crack up about me being so OCD, so you can only imagine that each of his fruits and veggies have been very strategically introduced:)!!! Don't even ask:)! Ha, ha!

Now that we have tried everything, we just sort of mix and match (crazy, I know!). Here is what his "menu" consists of everyday:

Breakfast- Fruit mixed with cereal/bottle (4oz)
Lunch- Veggie and Fruit/bottle (4oz)
Snack- Bottle (8oz)
Dinner- Veggie and Fruit mixed with cereal/bottle (4oz)

As you can see, he has slowed WAY down on his formula consumption since he has been eating more baby food. I thought about stressing over it, but then I read somewhere (imagine that, ha!) that as long as he is getting at least 20oz/day, it is fine. Occasionally, he will take more than 4oz after breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but not very often.

Bananas...


Prunes...

Peaches...


Applesauce...

Pears...

4 comments:

Heather said...

He looks like he likes them all!!! Cute pics!!

Jayme said...

You are cracking me up! Now could you go ahead and make me an eating schedule for Ellie? I know you are a pro at these schedules by now! We could call it, "Meredith Wise." Ha!

Lauren Smart said...

Don't feel bad OCD! We have done it the same way! We only have applesauce left to introduce. The only she hasn't like was peaches. Did Cole like everything?

Anonymous said...

Not only are you ocd with the introducing foods, he has a different outfit for each. I love it. What a big boy! I need to get a copy of "meredith wise". Avery starts veggies next week. Any advice????

 

design + development by kelly christine studio