photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

Here are some pictures of Cole Trick or Treating at Mimi's house...





















I think he is about the cutest monkey I have ever seen! I hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

Avie Hardin said...

Hi Meredith. I added you to my blog list. Cole is so precious!!! I love his costume. Good to hear from you.

Tabitha and Kelly said...

He's pretty darn cute. I guess he's the cutest 6 month old Monkey and Max is the cutest 7 month old Monkey!! HA!!

Amber said...

these pics are just precious!!!!!!!

Jayme said...

What an adorable monkey you have!! Those are great pics!

Kelly said...

So adorable!! He is the cutest little monkey!

Shawna said...

Love the monkey! That is too cute Memes.

StaceyF said...

I agree he is the cutest monkey ever!

Kate said...

love that monkey! :)

 

design + development by kelly christine studio