photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Monday, November 24, 2008

Razorback Basketball

Last Thursday night, we took Cole to his first Razorback basketball game. I was a little nervous about how he would act, because the game didn't start until 7:00, and he normally goes to bed between 7:00-8:00p, however, he was such a trooper! He sat in awe the entire game! He is a "people watcher" like his momma, so he was in heaven:)! Ha, ha!

We saw Big Red as we were walking in, so we grabbed him for a quick photo op...
This is the expression he had all night long!

Evidently this is a new thing they are doing at half time. It is a bunch of different mascots playing basketball. There was Maggie Moo, Chick-Fil-A boy and girl cows, Papa John's Pizza, The Natural's mascot, etc. Personally, I was rooting for the big egg. I have no idea what he was a mascot for, but he made me laugh:)!

Cole with Uncle Kyle and Cece...

Headed home, SO SLEEPY!

4 comments:

The Jennings said...

I love his expression throughout the game! So cute!

Gretchan

Kate said...

i am cracking up at his "game face" i think i might have that face on when i people watch sometimes! ha!

Gina said...

ok mer mer !!! Cole is the first one I've blogged with !!!! he is sooo adorable !!! Not sure about his Dad's pants !!! Where did you find him ?? Just kidding !! We love him if you love him ~ I mean, if Buddy loves him !!!Such cute pictures of them together!! Haven't seen Bud and Peg in about 9 yrs. !!!! Ok all of yall need to come to Dallas and stay with us !!!! Even Lindsey bo's kidos too and Bud and Peg !!! Little Cole is just too cute !!! so glad we got to catch up and i am so glad to see these adorable pictures.
OH !!! P.S. Grandmas and "Coaches" (Craig's name is "Coach") RULE !!!!
Nate popped Avery's hand today and the first person she looked for and cried to is "Grandma" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH !!!! loved it !!
gina

Gina said...

oh ~~~ p.s.
anytime you want to bring Cole to a real game ~~ we have OU season tickets !!!! "boomer sooner !!"

 

design + development by kelly christine studio