The road in was so pretty with all the leaves changing colors. I don't have a good camera, so these pictures don't do it justice, but you can get the idea:)...


Headed up the big hill...

The lodge...
The view from the back porch (also known as Rhonda-View)!

All the signs as you enter Artex...


Family pic...

All the signs as you enter Artex...


On the Dozer with Daddy...
The view from Lookout Point...


Jim makes these wooden signs for all the different landmarks around the property. Here are Patrick and Cole at "Cole Circle". The #'s have something to do with their tree farming. I may be wrong, but I think it means in March 1983 they planted 16 acres of pine trees. You can tell behind them, they have been logging.






























4 comments:
Love the Carhartts. Like father, like son. See ya'll this weekend.
kk
What a great day!! That place is beautiful.
Hey Mer! OMG...love the baby Carhartt overalls, where did you find those?? William has to have some. So glad y'all are well...Cole is precious! Hugs! Mary
He is so sweet! Hope you all are doing well!
Post a Comment