photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Monday, January 19, 2009

Crazy Hair

Cole loves to sit by the front door of our house and let the sun shine in on him. You can tell that the sunshine really emphasizes his crazy tall hair:)! It has recently started to lay down a little bit (obviously not in these pictures) and I know one day when it doesn't do this at all anymore, I am going to miss it, so I thought I would capture it at it's best with a few quick snapshots.






3 comments:

Kate said...

love that guy, his hair and big blue eyes!!!

Jayme said...

Love that hair! I think you are going to have a comedian on your hands! Just like daddy...

Heather said...

Ha! Funny hair! We got to see Cole at the lake this weekend....Lucy had just gone down for a nap and she was sad she missed him! We need to get them together to play soon!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio