photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Washing Machine

Cole has really gotten the hang of his walker. He can maneuver all over the house, in and out of tight spots, on the carpet, etc. The other day I was sitting at our dining room table doing some work on my laptop while he played in his walker. Well, he disappeared into the kitchen, so after he didn't come back for a little while and I didn't hear him anymore, I figured I better go see what he was up to. He has been very into pulling the Christmas cards off of the refrigerator, so I just knew I was going to walk in there and all the cards were going to be on the floor. Well, I was wrong...

The washing machine had him SO intrigued! He sat there and stared into it forever. I seriously think that if I hadn't pulled him out of there, he would have sat there and stared through the entire cycle! The little things in life:).....





2 comments:

Jayme said...

Funny Boy!! Maybe soon he will help you with the wash :)!

Rachel said...

What cute pictures!! I check your blog every once in awhile, that new picture at the top is the cutest thing EVER!! I love it!!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio