photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our Body

On the way home from Hot Springs after Christmas break, we decided to stop by the "Our Body" exhibit at Mid America Museum. I had heard about the exhibit, and was a little freaked out by the thought of viewing REAL dead bodies, but my curiosity got the best of me! My mom, Twila, Hunt, Cole and I went to see what the hype was all about. I think we actually had more fun going through the rest of the museum, rather than the body exhibit, but at least we can say we went! Some parts of it were a little freaky, but for the most part, they didn't even look real at all.

I had to get a pic of Hunt and Cole in front of the the sign....


No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio