Here are some pictures of my first "bad mommy" incident...
Now that Cole is mobile, he is all over the place. He can get across a room in the blink of an eye! This means we have to watch our every step, because if you don't pay attention you may very well step on his little hands! I know this from experience:(!!!
Cole was playing in the kitchen floor while I was doing the dishes, and next thing I knew I stepped backwards, RIGHT ON THE TIP OF HIS FINGER! I had my boots with heels on, making it all worse! I felt HORRIBLE!!! It bled just a little bit from the end of his fingernail, which, of course made me want to faint! Uugh! It makes me sick just thinking about it right now!
Okay, so you can't even tell it was hurt, but here is a pic of the pitiful finger:(.....

Not happy with me, and YES that is a scratch on his nose:(....













3 comments:
memes!!!!! i know i shouldn't be laughing right now, but i can see this all happening in my head!!!! i can hear you saying oh, oh, oh and about to faint. kisses for that finger!!! :)
Poor little thing! You know it definitely hurt you more than him.... you are probably scarred for life about it and will be telling this story at his wedding! I know how you feel, I still get sick thinking about Stella's stitches by her eye! Ugh! Hope tiny feels better soon. Momma, too!
oh I am so sorry!!!!! I did the same thing to Walker. I felt horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could feel my shoe roll right over his hand. He will be just fine. You might take some time to get over it. Hope all is well. Give him a big kiss on the finger for me.
Post a Comment