I guess the hardwood floors in our house aren't easy on the knees! The second Cole gets off of the carpet/rug he pops up into a bear crawl. Too funny!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is hilarious! Good to hear from you on our website. I am going to email you next week and we have to get together. We are going to be out of town this weekend but have nothing planned the next few weeks. Talk to you soon!
2 comments:
That is hilarious! Good to hear from you on our website. I am going to email you next week and we have to get together. We are going to be out of town this weekend but have nothing planned the next few weeks. Talk to you soon!
Looks like quite a workout, Cole! Keep up those push-ups; they're great for the upper body! =)
Post a Comment