I'm jealous that you have the under the counter vacs!! This is too cute! Max loves oranges. We'll just have to be sure our boys meet when we're in each other's neck of the woods - like a hog game!!
I love how his tummy is showing in the first two pics. I am so sorry he is a teeth grinder. That seriously makes me get chills when I would hear Lucy do it. Annie hasn't figured it out yet.Love you all!!
Post a Comment
design + development by kelly christine studio
2 comments:
I'm jealous that you have the under the counter vacs!! This is too cute! Max loves oranges. We'll just have to be sure our boys meet when we're in each other's neck of the woods - like a hog game!!
I love how his tummy is showing in the first two pics.
I am so sorry he is a teeth grinder. That seriously makes me get chills when I would hear Lucy do it. Annie hasn't figured it out yet.
Love you all!!
Post a Comment