photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Monday, March 2, 2009

Bathtime Fun

You can tell by this video that bathtime is one of Cole's favorite times of day:)...

8 comments:

Shawna said...

I love that belly laugh...Cole just totally made my night! Thanks Mems!

Mimi and Pops said...

What an adorable laugh!!:) I loved it! Charlie and Cole have got to get together. I can't believe their 1 year old birthdays are fast approaching! I saw Cole on the video screen at the Razorback game on Sun. with his Grandmother holding him. He is the CUTEST!
Love,
Charlie's Mimi

Sarah said...

That is toooo much!! I love how he is so serious about his splashes then just goes crazy laughing! You should send that in to a TV show!! Love it!

Tabitha and Kelly said...

LOVE IT!!!

Kim said...

That is hilarious! Too cute! He's going to be a waterbug just like you.

Amanda said...

Laughs like that make the world go round!! SO stinkin' cute!

CAMoore said...

that is hilarous!! love it!!

Lauren Meredith said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. How precious is COLE?

 

design + development by kelly christine studio