photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Crawling Videos

My mom has been on me to get Cole crawling on video. I kept putting it off, and putting it off, until I finally decided that I better hurry up and get a crawling video, before he starts walking! I don't think he will begin walking any time in the near future, but just in case, here are a couple of crawling videos for your viewing pleasure:)...



4 comments:

The Condreys said...

great videos! could he be any cuter??? ahhhh! love him.

Amber said...

cy loves watching his buddy cole in action!! he's been sitting in my lap just a grinnin!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mer: He is absolutely adorable! Cherish each day as they grow up way too fast. By the way, this is Tonya from the office....

Heather said...

Too cute! I loved watching him crawl then stop to look at you and laugh. :)

 

design + development by kelly christine studio