photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Making some $

How funny is this!? We were in line at Bed Bath & Beyond the other day and this nice man behind us LOVED Cole! Cole was really performing for him! He was laughing and smiling as big as he could. Well, when we were leaving the man gave Cole a $1 bill! I wasn't going to take it, but Cole snatched it out of his hand before I could stop him! He was SO proud of his money!

Little Entrepreneur...










6 comments:

Kate said...

love that story!!!! that face, smile and personality are going to much prosperity..if that's even how you spell it! haha! love it!

Tabitha and Kelly said...

so funny! he really does love that dollar - you'd better be careful. You won't want him to continue "performing" for people to give him dollar bills. It might not be good when he's older! ha!!

The Jennings said...

He has already made his first dollar...impressive! So cute.

Gretchan

Anonymous said...

I suppose we have another banker with us.

Taylor said...

I think I need to take some notes from Cole... looks like making money will come easy to him! He is getting so big!!

Kelly said...

This is such a cute story Mer. He gets cuter every time I see a new picture of him. I can't wait to get my hands on that boy!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio