photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!

Cole starts "school" tomorrow! Remember when I said I was sort of excited? Well...I've changed my mind! Now I am nervous and anxious!

We are all packed up and ready to go. We'll post pictures tomorrow.....

3 comments:

Angela said...

I got tears in my eyes when I read how you are anxious!!! Cole will have a good day. :) Charlie will be leaving me for three days each week and I am very anxious about that!!
First Birthday is fast approaching, can you BELIEVE it??
Hugs to you in the morning!!

Lindsay Chaney said...

Good Luck! I know he will be great! :-) He'll have a ton of friends before you know it!

The Florida Parker Family said...

...and how was the first day?

 

design + development by kelly christine studio