His legs go on forever!! Noah's 15-mo. appt is Friday, I'm so curious about his size--I bet he's like 3+ lbs more than Cole! My little chunker. He's tall too though.
I hope Cole is feeling better! SO weird that they both got a "fever virus" I hate that explanation, I think it's what doctors say when they don't know what is wrong!
3 comments:
oh my gosh, i seriously feel like he is 6ft tall! haha! so sweet.
His legs go on forever!! Noah's 15-mo. appt is Friday, I'm so curious about his size--I bet he's like 3+ lbs more than Cole! My little chunker. He's tall too though.
I hope Cole is feeling better! SO weird that they both got a "fever virus" I hate that explanation, I think it's what doctors say when they don't know what is wrong!
Memes- tall, skinny & cotton top! such a cutie! I hope to see him very soon.
Post a Comment