photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Table Rock Lake

Last weekend Cole went to Hot Springs to spend the weekend with Bud and Peg while Patrick and I headed to Table Rock Lake to have some "adult" time and celebrate David Ross' birthday!

Here is Cole loaded up in Peg's car with his cousins.....


The Carters.....


Kim and Victoria.....


The Spencers.....



The Ross', such great hosts:)!!!


Okay, I hesitated to put these pictures on the blog, but they are too funny not to share. It is a tradition at the Ross Lakehouse to sit around the table after dinner and shoot tequila!!!
Here are some single shots of the whole gang taking Patron shots:).....
Amber.....

John.....


Birthday Boy taking a bow.....


Kim, not so graceful;).....



Victoria, the lightweight, acting as if this is no big deal!



Corks.....



Kate, making sure she has enough salt.....


The next day.....



"Bobbing"



Spencer and Ferg.....


Birthday Boy.....



Patrick, captain of the boat:).....


A little wind blown.....


The boys.....


Dinner on Saturday night.....


Yummy red velvet b-day cake.....


Our "Dish Dawg".....



Okay, now these are funny!!! We first tried to take a group shot of ALL 5 couples by using Victoria's self timer. After many attempts, we were successful, so I tried to find the self timer on my camera, so I could take one too. I wasn't able to find it, and evidently I found some setting that I didn't know I had!!! The next picture Patrick took, he was like "What in the World is this? Y'all have bunny ears!!?" I thought he had just partaken in too many adult beverages, until I took a look for myself! Who knew I could put ears on people??? Hilarious!!!


I think Kate is about to pee her pants:)....



NOW, the boys.....this was a cluster!


Remembering Michael Jackson;).....




4 comments:

Jayme said...

Those pics were cracking me up! Especially the bunny ears!! And, Spencer and Ferg look like they are barely pushing 15 in that pic on the back of the boat...hilarious!!

The Jennings said...

Yall are crazy!

Gretchan

jayna said...

So sad we had to miss out! Looks like a great time! Priceless pictures!!!

Julie said...

So FUN!! I'm sad we missed it. It looks like you guys had a blast...I noticed that bottle of patron before I even scrolled down to the picture of y'all shooting it. Love it. I hope we all get a chance to go next summer!!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio