photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ice Cream Cone

Cole had his first ice cream cone on Sunday. After church we met Nana and Baba at Golden Corral. This was my first visit to Golden Corral, and I was quite impressed! I love a good country buffet;)!!!



4 comments:

Shawna said...

Did he love it?

The Condreys said...

Memes, I secretly LOVE golden corral! I didn't know they had them in Arkansas. We eat there all the time in NC! Ha! I knew I like you for some reason. :).

jayna said...

You can go do lunch there with Matthew now! He and his co-workers looove to go there and only refer to it as "the trough". Look like Cole was impressed too:)

The Jennings said...

I bet Cole loved the ice cream cone! He is so cute!

Gretchan

 

design + development by kelly christine studio