photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Monday, February 15, 2010

Hayden's 3rd Birthday Party

Sunday afternoon we went to Hayden's 3rd Birthday Party. It was at Little Gym, and it was so fun! That was Cole's first time to go there, so I wasn't sure what he would think, but he loved it! He even knew how to stand in line and wait his turn:)!

Walking on the blow up bouncy thing. It was time for them to deflate it so they asked all of the kids to lay down flat on their backs. Cole didn't quite understand, so he had to have some direction from daddy;).....


"Okay, I'm laying down...now what???"






Time for cake!




Patrick with Matt (Hayden's dad) and Lawrence.....


I think Hayden liked the Plasma Car we got her:)....


Cole with his goody bag!

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio