photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why We Don't Eat Out.....

Eating out is NOT Cole's specialty! In fact, eating in general is not his specialty. At home I literally chase him around shoving bites in here and there, but at restaurants he is pretty much horrible. I hate to say it, but it's true;)! He refuses to sit in his highchair, will only sit in our lap for a short while, and prefers to be down running around the table. And just so you know, I am aware that this is probably all MY fault for not being stricter on this issue in the beginning. Oops!!! On a positive note, I cook almost every night at home, which saves us lots of money:)!

This video is from Sunday night at Las Fajitas. That has to be one of the most kid friendly restaurants in town. They are super fast, and they LOVE babies! Surprisingly, Cole behaved half way decent this particular night, but when it was almost time to go we let him and Lily chase each other around. You can tell there was nobody near us, so we weren't disrupting anyone's dinner. It's a pretty cute video. Cole is ALWAYS trying to sneak a kiss in! Watch out Lily;)!!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

That is too cute!! I love how he is already trying to get some smooches!!! Such a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

so freakin cute!!!

Jordan

 

design + development by kelly christine studio