photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sam's Pizza Pub

We went to Hot Springs with the Rusher's this weekend. It was a spur of the moment trip after our girls trip to Kansas City got cancelled. Kim's mom kept their 2 girls and we took Cole with us. Bud and Peg were our babysitters for the weekend. Thanks Bud and Peg:)!!!

Friday night we went to Sam's Pizza Pub. I haven't been there in years! It was just like I remembered. I have pictures to prove it;).....

They put a baby bottle full of frozen water in your pitcher of beer to keep it cold. Genius:).....


It wouldn't be a night at Sam's without dancing with a random! Thanks, Jim;).....





Saturday we went to the horse races. We didn't win any money, but we sure did have a good time! We'll be going back to the races March 13th. Better luck next time:)!!!!!

2 comments:

jayna said...

I miss Sam's. Makes me think of Bruce and the good old days:) And Kate's shoes of course.

Amanda said...

I would recognize those baby bottles in pitchers of beer anywhere!!! LOVE it! I was at the races Saturday too, but no luck either.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio