photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Monday, April 19, 2010

Cole's 2nd Birthday!

FINALLY I am getting around to posting Cole's birthday pictures! Last week was super busy at the Woodruff house, so I didn't have time to blog. I caught the wrath from my family this weekend! Sorry, guys;)!!!

We had Cole's party on Saturday, April 10th (his actual birthday)! Since it was the weekend of the Master's we thought a GOLF party was appropriate! I didn't go over the top by any means with the theme. Cole had a hilarious outfit that looked like he was wearing golf shorts and suspenders, we had golf cupcakes, and the party favors were jumbo golf clubs with golf balls. And of course, the invitations were golf themed, but that's about it. Lots of balls and balloons! Lots of food (Patrick grilled hamburgers and hot dogs)! Lot's of friends! SUNSHINE and 70 degree weather! We couldn't have asked for a better day!

Bud and Peg arrived Friday afternoon. I went to go help them unload their car and this is what I found! I think my mom has an obsession! Hahahah!!!





































He covered his face when we started singing Happy Birthday! I had no idea he was so shy;)???





Only Kyle would show up in a cowboy hat! He had been turkey hunting that morning, so I thought he had come straight from Artex, oh no, I found out later that he had to run home on his way to the party to pick up his cowboy hat! This was a very strategically planned outfit! Looking GOOD, Kirby Kyle;)!!!!!











What better way to end the day??? Watching the Master's, OF COURSE!!! I was busy cleaning up the house and hadn't heard Cole for a little while, so I started looking for him and he was GLUED to the TV! A man after his daddy (and Bud's) hearts:)!!!

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio