photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter! Cole slept until 8:45am, so we didn't have time to do our Easter Egg Hunt at home before church, but we did get to open goodies from the Easter Bunny:)! He got lots of stickers and bubbles, glow eggs, wind up toys, a Thomas train, and of course a chocolate Peter Rabbit.



The wind up chicken made him a little nervous;).....


He loved his Thomas train.....


Sweet boy.....


Amazed by the glow egg;)!


Outside before church. Notice his bare feet! His new shoes wouldn't stay on so I had to run to the car and get his old trusty converse:).....



After church we went to Nana and Papa's for an Easter Egg hunt and lunch. Rhonda cooked a ham, asparagus casserole, scalloped potatoes, salad and Easter cupcakes:)! Soooo good!!!


Of course he goes straight to the basketball goal!


He had a blast hunting eggs! Rhonda had filled them with candy and he would open each one of them before putting it in his basket. It was hilarious! Talk about sugar overload, hahaha! I am a mean mommy and didn't put candy in our eggs at home. That's what grandparents are for, right:)!?























After the egg hunt, we checked out what the Easter bunny left at Nana and Papa's house for Cole. Lots of movies and books:)!






Just in time for lunch Cole hit a brick wall! He absolutely couldn't stay awake any longer. Papa put him to bed and he refused to take off his sports coat! Hilarious;).....

After a 3 hour nap he woke up to a special treat! Nana's Easter cupcakes!


"Which one do I want?"

The perfect way to end the day:).....

Such a great day! I was shocked at how interested in hunting eggs Cole was. We didn't dye eggs this year because I didn't think he would really care much about hunting them. I couldn't have been more wrong! Next year we are going to go all out and have dyed eggs AND candy filled eggs! I can't wait:)!!!

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio