Last weekend Cole and I took a road trip! I took off work on Friday and we headed to Texarkana at about 9:30am Friday morning. I was nervous about the 4 1/2 hour drive by ourselves, but I really wanted to see Mamaw. It was so good to see her, and Cole really enjoyed our visit:)! I didn't think Cole would last long in a confined place, not to mention that we had Lucy with us, but we ended up staying for over an hour. We probably could have stayed longer, but we had to get on with the rest of our road trip, a 2 hour drive to Hot Springs. We spent the rest of the weekend being lazy at my parents lake house!

Mamaw kept tickling his belly with his Easter egg glow stick. He thought it was hilarious!


Mamaw also taught him where is dimples are! SO CUTE:).....

Getting some last minute sugar on our way out the door.....
No comments:
Post a Comment