photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Friday, February 4, 2011

Suckers

While trying to potty train Cole to go #2 on the potty, we would bribe him with suckers. He has been over that for a while now, but for some reason the other day, he insisted after he went potty that he have a sucker. I didn't argue and gave him the sucker bowl. I left the room for a second, and when I came back he had 3 suckers unwrapped and in his mouth. I guess he was making up for lost time;).....

(there is a white one that you can't reallly see:)...



1 comment:

the osbornes said...

so funny!! Dum dums were our bribe too, and he is NOT over it. He still wants one every time, and often he will go just a little bit so he can get one. I'm terrified to say no after all it took to get him trained! HA. Uggghh.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio