photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Monday, December 12, 2011

Cole’s 1st Christmas Program

Cole was in his very 1st Christmas Program!  I can’t tell you how shocked I was at his performance!!!  I just knew he was going to be the shy kid on stage.  If fact, I was worried that when the time came he wouldn’t even get on stage!  Boy was I wrong!  We were SOOOOO proud of our little man:)!!!!!

Here he is before I dropped him off at the room with his class.  Looking pretty confident, huh;)?…..

022

Here are 3 videos.  The 1st one is a little shaky and someone accidently comes and stands in front of me, but it’s still cute.

(Turn your volume up, but remember to scroll down to the bottom of the page and PAUSE the playlist so you can hear the sound on the videos)

Loving on Lucy after he got home.  He always hugs her and says “I love my doggie”.  Such a sweet boySmile…..

034

They had us bring them in long sleeve white or red shirts and then they put these candy cane shirts on them once they got there.  I didn’t notice the /\/\/\/\/\ on Cole’s shirt until I went to the stage to pick him up after the program was over.  It caught me off guard and brought a tear to my eye.  The staff at his school was so thoughtful to include Miller!!!

039

1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio