I seriously can’t tell you how much we love getting messages like the ones below! It makes our hearts smile to know that other people think of Miller SO often! Keep ‘em coming:)….
*I got this text from my friend Emily:
Evan watching Disney and I’m doing emails. Evan yells “Look mommy, there is Miller!” (Evan is 3 years old:)….
*My friend, Jessica Ritchie posted this on Facebook last Sunday after the Grand Opening of Christopher’s House:
“Just wanted you to know Miller's presence is felt in Christopher's House. His name came up several times this morning!”
*My friend, Heather (who has a Miller decal on her car), posted this on Facebook last Saturday:
“I have a "I'm with Miller" sticker on my vehicle. I came out of Walmart and this sticky note was on my window. :).”
*I got this text from my friend, Kate:
“Liza just brought me this and said mom this says I am with miller!!
” (Liza is 5 years old)
*My friend, Janell, posted this on Facebook:
“Watching Gnomeo and Juliet tonight with my boys. We're with Miller!”
*My friend, Emily Crane, text me this:
“We were in the McDonald’s drive thru. Miller was saying good morning!!”
*This picture was on my friend Nora’s cousins Christmas card. I have never even met her, but she wears her Miller band that Nora gave her every day
…..
*My friend, Jody, posted this on Facebook:
“I saw this when I turned on the play station to get Kenzie's movie going”
*Katie Curry Carter posted this on Facebook:
“I saw this dress on Pinterest and immediately thought of you! Nice one Miller!!”
(I actually own this dress
)…..
*My friend, Sarah, sent me this text:
“I was sitting her with Burke and looked down at his PJs and saw this. Made me think of little Miller. Love you”
*My friend, Mindy, sent me this text:
“OMG, Target is with Miller!!!!”
(I think I might need some of this
)…..
*Some of our friends own an Italian restaurant in Centerton, DomaBella’s Italian Eatery. The Santa outside is “with Miller”
…..











2 comments:
Miller is ALL over Pinterest. I had to make him is own board because he keeps popping up to say hello.
http://pinterest.com/reginaphalange/i-m-with-miller/
I have been meaning to take a picture of a road sign that I pass every single day that makes me think of your sweet Miller. I'll try to take one today!!
Thinking of you and your family always!
Post a Comment