photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Arkansas Children’s Hospital ad

Our friends, Brent and Susan Robinson, at Fly-N-Hog Media have donated 1 year of ad space to Arkansas Children’s Hospital in memory of Miller.  This is their first ad to run, and it is running statewide.  We are so thankful for Brent and Susan’s generosity!  This is something outside of the box that nobody else can offer to help keep Miller’s legacy alive.  We LOVE when we hear from our friends/family that have seen little Miller around town, so be looking for him, and let us know when he pops up to say “hi”…….

ACH ad

1 comment:

Christy said...

Awe, I love it. There is a sign that I pass on my drive to work and it always reminds me of Miller. I need to take a picture and send it to you. I hope you guys are doing well.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio