photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Millerisms….

*This isn’t really a “Millerism”, but I wanted to share it anyway:).  My friend Lisa sent this to me the other night and I love it…..

lisa

*My friend, Whitney, posted this picture on Facebook:

Always thinking of my little guy!! I love you Miller McNeil!! I'm with Miller {/\/\/\/\/\}

395875_2875595972114_1326391578_3025232_1445538956_n

*My friend, Courtney, sent me this text:

“A continuous Miller sign!  Ellie, Lucy and some other girls got their nails done today and the nail girl had them do this pose for a pic!  A few extra points but I thought of Miller!!Smile”

courtney

*My friend, Anne, posted this on Facebook:

“Saw this and thought of you guys. It was a gift my in laws got for Christmas - one of those last name plaques where the letters are made of pictures. This is the first "letter".”

382723_2942894461619_1538959256_3073804_521868971_n

*My friend, Emily, sent me this text while she was out shoe shoppingWinking smile:

“Perfect for Patrick, right?!  LOL.  Just kidding.  Hey, anything in the name of Miller!”

shoe

*Our friend, Hillary, text Patrick this picture:

“Look who said hi out at the cabin:)”

wine

*My dad called me the other day on my way to work to tell me about these shoes he had found on Cabela’s website that he was going to order for himself and he thought Patrick might like a pair too.  I told him that when I got to the office I would check them out and possibly get a pair for Patrick.  Well, before I could call him back, he called me back and said “Well, I realized why I like these shoes so much.  When you get on the website and look at them, check out their soles.”  Needless to say, I bought a pair.  I don’t know if Patrick will ever wear them, but we will own themWinking smile

shoe1shoe2

*This isn’t really a “Millerism”, but it’s a story that I want to share.  I received this email from Michele, who contacted us through the website to get some Miller hatsSmile…..

“…..I grew up in Rogers and have since moved to Virginia but I try to read your blog whenever I get the chance after we learned of Miller through friends back home.  Anyway, I have a really good friend here that I shared your story with recently as she had just lost someone in her life.  I showed her your blog that you had written about why God takes some people very young.  When she saw the monogram emblem you use for Miller's story the first thing she said was that it looked like a heartbeat on a heart monitor.  She said, "His heart still beats through them and all they are doing in his memory".  I thought that was so awesome!  She has since shared his story with others as well...so your little guy is continuing to touch people all over the country.”

*My friend, Emily, sent me this email-

“Shopping on etsy and saw this and thought of you and Miller :)”

frame

*My friend, Jayme, and I were talking on the phone the other day and “Miller” showed up on her TVWinking smile…..

“This was the scene that came on while we were talking on the phone.  Gave me chills!”

floor

*Jayme also sent me this email-

“Saw this on pinterest. Hello miller :)”

(look in the bottom left hand corner)…..

strength_jpeg_042820101109am

*My friend, Jody, posted this on Facebook:

“Zacks poo bear blanket, it's with miller.”

zach

*Our friend, Brittney, posted this on Facebook:

“My sister just tried this dress on & I yelled "MILLER"! Ha :)”

dress

*Our friend, Nancee, sent Patrick this text:

“Miller was with us while looking as Christmas lights in TX.  Of all the times I’ve driven on that street, this was the first time I actually looked at the street name.?”

sign

*My friend, Stacey, shared this picture on my Facebook wall.  You can get it at Ember in Little RockSmile.

396533_339929302702115_100000551449477_1325929_966907459_n

*My friend, Haley, sent me this Facebook message:

Ok so I just had to share...

Kyle and I went to the movies yesterday with the kiddos and the car in front of us had an I'm with Miller sticker on the back. The song on the radio was Elton John "Candle in the wind" and the part of the chorus "You're candle's burned out long before your legend ever will" just covered me in chills. Right before we parked I pointed it out to Kyle and he said, "I know, I'm thinking the same thing."

 
Miller has impacted the Nicodemus family just like he has everyone else and what an unbelievably precious little boy he is! I seriously think about him every day when I look at Porter. Knowing Miller has made me stop and enjoy the moment every. single. day.

 
I hope you continue to be blessed in 2012 and I know God has big plans for your sweet family!


Praying for y'all!! xoxo

4 comments:

Lesley said...

I have enjoyed "seeing Miller" everywhere. I shared your story with my husband and now he is pointing out "Millerisms" to me :) I've followed your blog for some time now and have been so blessed. I have 9 month old twins that were born March 30th. It has been heartbreaking to follow your journey...but also awesome to watch how God is carrying you through it. Thank you for sharing..I'll keep my eyes open for more :)

Brittney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittney said...

I do get so tickled everytime I see a little bit of Miller ;) Very sweet reminder of a very sweet little boy!!!

Jennifer T said...

LOVE these posts!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio