photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Cole!!!

I can’t believe it’s been 4 years since we welcomed this little bundle of joy into our lives.  Who knew at that time what a source of strength he was going to be for our family?  We are so lucky to have him in our lives, and I thank God everyday for the blessing he has given us in Cole.  He is the sweetest, most tender hearted little boy I know…..   

cole20cole23

He had such a fun birthday.  We started the day by stopping at Krispy Kreme on the way to Nana and Papa’s to pick up some donuts, then we all met up at Catfish John’s for lunch, and we ended the night celebrating at Taco Tuesday.

Showing off his sprinkle donut…..007

Lunch at Catfish Johns.  This is a special place for Cole.  Nana & Papa take him at least once a week.  John, and all of the girls that work there LOVE Cole, and Cole loves them!  They always give him special attention, and they definitely went above and beyond for his birthday.  They were SO sweet to get him a card and a present…..008011013017018019

The birthday cake Nana made Cole (recycled from the Easter Bunny cake!), and the goodie basket that Bud and Peg had delivered to him…..

020023

Nana and Papa got him a BIG BOY basketball goal!  It is set on 7.5 feet, and he makes 80% of the baskets he shoots!

034035036037038039044048049

Opening his present from the Bakers.  A bag FULL of outside goodies…..056058061064

His ice cream birthday cake.  It was DELICIOUS!!!067069072074076081

Tennis racquet from mommy and daddySmile…..085

Practice balls from Kyle and Angie…..088

and army menSmile….093

Fishing pole from mommy and daddy…..

099100101

It was a FUN, FUN day!!!  We don’t have his 4 year old check up until April 27th, so I’ll wait until then to do stat updates.  His party with is friends is on Sunday, so stay tuned for pictures from thatSmile.

1 comment:

Ashley Quarles said...

Happy Birthday Cole!!!!

I didn't realize he and my girls were so close in age. I thought he was closer to 5. My girls will be 4 on May 1st!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio