photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, April 22, 2012

It’s a…….

GIRL!!!!!!

We are SO excited to announce that Cole and Miller are going to have a baby SISTER:)!!!  A friend of ours did a “sneak peek” ultrasound on us and confirmed that it is indeed a baby girl!  Jyl told us at 12 weeks (when we were in LR for a doctors appointment) that she thought it was a girl, but it was just too early to tell for sure.  She said she was 51% sure it was a girl.  Dr. Birch told us at 15 weeks that she was 75% sure it was a girl.  But to hear a definite “you can paint the nursery, It’s a GIRL!” was just surreal.  We obviously don’t care what we are having, we just want a healthy baby, so with that being said, if something starts to “grow” in the next couple of months, we would certainly be happy with a boy, too.  In the meantime, I’m going to let the fun and games of shopping begin;)!  Thank you all for your continued prayers.  We are sincerely grateful for each and every one!

(sorry for the quality, this is a “picture of a picture”)….. 

004

8 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats!!!! Let the pink invasion begin!!!

Brandi said...

YEAH!! So exciting!!!!!!! SOOOO happy for you guys!

Kimberley said...

what a blessing! praying for a healthy pregnancy, delivery and baby! thank you lord!

Unknown said...

I knew it, I just knew it! Remember my....if you're having a girl comment? I am so excited and know she will be absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Congratultaions!

The Garners said...

Wonderful! So excited for you!

Allison said...

So happy for your family! Praying for a healthy pregnancy, delivery, and baby! God bless!

Christy said...

YAY, congratulations! Praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby!

Melanie said...

Meredith - You don't know me but I have been following your blog for a long time now - I just wanted to say how incredibly happy I am for you and your family that you will have a new addition soon! Thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and Miller...

 

design + development by kelly christine studio