photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Thursday, April 24, 2008

2 weeks old already!

My friend Cy came to visit me. I can't wait to grow big like him:)! We are going to get in so much trouble together!
Just a SWINGIN'...
Typical picture of me with my dad! Life is good...
I like to sit in my bouncy seat while my parents eat dinner.
Just chillin...
I can't believe Cole is 2 weeks old today! Time is really flying by! He is still being a really good baby. He was a little cranky yesterday, but it was my fault because I was determined to get him to take his naps in his bed, so every time he would fall asleep, I would pick him up and put him in his bed. He did not appreciate this and would wake up after about 5 minutes, so needless to say, he didn't get very good rest yesterday. I sort of gave up on that today and let him sleep wherever he fell asleep. I guess we know who is boss:)! Ha, ha!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! This is my first visit to the blog, and I am very impressed. You know how important blogs are aroumd my house. Those are great pictures, and Kate, Liza, and I had a good time visiting on Sunday even though Patsy pegged Liza with the ball. I will be keeping up with all of the pictures you update so keep them coming.....Does this mean some day Liza may attend the Rogers High School Prom???

Corks

Kate said...

ha!!! what a suprise to see corks on here! love the update memes!!!!!

Shawna said...

Dumpling!! Mems, you must be super mom already...late night feedings and around-the-clock postings! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Mer,

Love your blog! The first thing I do when I get to work is check to see if you have any new pictures! Cole is precious! How does Lucy like her new baby brother?

Taylor said...

so cute!!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio