photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm on a roll...

On the "examining table" as Bud checks me out. I think my eyes may be crossed in this picture! Oops:)!!!
First doctors visit.
Look how huge my hands are compared to my friend Lucy's. She is 6 weeks older than me!
Peg feeding me my first bottle.
Telling Dad goodbye before he leaves for work.


Well, I think I finally have things figured out, so I am trying to make up for lost time! I don't have much to say, but I figure most of you just want to see pics anyway:). I'll try to take some more recent pics and post again tomorrow.

6 comments:

Amber said...

OMG!!!!! You have made my night! Love, love, love all of the pics! Keep 'em coming!

Kim said...

Looks good Memes! Cole is getting cuter by the day and he was precious in the first place! I knew he would have a good tan like his mommy. Love the paci and snug & tug!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!! I love the pictures, but I can't wait to see him in the flesh.
11 more days....See ya'll then.

Shawna said...

Meredith, I am super impress with your postings! Cole really is such a beautiful baby!

Kate said...

this is good work memes!!!! :)
love em!

StaceyF said...

Cole could not be any sweeter! I am so glad that you all are doing so well!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio