meme's and patsy--i can not tell you how proud i am of you...it was so great to share this week with ya as you brought this baby boy into the world!!!! patsy--you were so encouraging, funny, sweet, patient..meme's --YOU AMAZE ME!!!! you were working the room from your hospital bed. you were introducing, making sure everyone was comfortable, being funny, positive, and soooo STRONG!!!! :)you all are going to be the BEST little parents..it is so fun watching you all already! i can not WAIT to watch cole take this world by storm. he is so stinkin cute i can hardly stand it. i never imagined liza's 2 favorite boys would both have dimples!!!!!!! seriously..how much fun are we going to have???? :) love ya'll bunches. you know that.
Sweet dumpling baby boy!! I am so happy for you two; what a blessing he is! I am so happy that you also have joined the blog world so I can watch Cole grow up, even though I'm so far away. Love you both! Welcome to the family Cole!
I am so glad that I got to be there for Mr. Cole's big arrival! Memes, you were such a champ...and Patsy, I couldn't believe how calm and strong you were for them both. Cole is one lucky little man. I can't wait for all the new memories we are all going to get to make together. I love all 3 of you tons!! Thanks for letting me be there for it all. Hope you like the blog, and I will be checking in often...so Memes you better keep it updated. Give that precious little one a big hug and kiss for me.
Cole is way too cute!!! I guess that is thanks to ya'll and of course his wonderful blood lines!! I'm glad ya'll are home and can settle in as a family of 4 now. Yes, that includes Lucy. Have fun and enjoy every minute of it. Love you and give Cole a kiss from his Aunt KK.
Memes and Patrick, Cole is absolutely perfect and I can't wait to meet him in person. I am glad it is all over and he is finally here! I heard ya'll did such a good job and I am really sad that I couldn't be there for his arrival. So glad we are moving home because I can't wait to watch him grow up. Ya'll are going to be such fun parents. The blog will have to do until I can come visit so hurry up and post some more pics!! Congrats!!! Love , Victoria
Congratulations Meredith and Patrick! He is just precious! I will be up there in a few weeks and will call to try to see him. (without wild man of course!) I love those dimples!
Memes and Patrick - Cole is absolutely perfect!! Mer, Kate told me all about how awesome and strong you were and what a great coach Patrick was. I can not wait to meet Cole. I am trying to come up in a couple of weeks. I need to love on all of my babes.
Can we get an update please! Sorry I am just now commenting. I honestly thought that I already had.
Mer and Patrick, Congrats to you and I think Cole is so cute. Wonder where he got those dimples? Liza is going to have so much fun being the big Sister to Cole and Cy.Can't wait to see him in person. Enjoy the little one and by the way did it mess up Patricks turkey hunt? Liza's Meme
Meredith! He is so cute! I cannot believe I missed yall today at the store! You have to come back so I can see the lil guy! I am so happy for you both! Love Paige
Meredith and Patrick, I loved being in on the delivery and first pictures of Cole through the blog. Cole is adorable. He looks so hugable. Congratulations and love, Liza's Coco and Cricket
I teared up looking at your pictures. He is so gorgeous! I heard you did so well, too. I can't wait to meet this little cutie and see the dimples! I really think he looks like you both!! Congratulations!!!
22 comments:
meme's and patsy--i can not tell you how proud i am of you...it was so great to share this week with ya as you brought this baby boy into the world!!!! patsy--you were so encouraging, funny, sweet, patient..meme's --YOU AMAZE ME!!!!
you were working the room from your hospital bed. you were introducing, making sure everyone was comfortable, being funny, positive, and soooo STRONG!!!! :)you all are going to be the BEST little parents..it is so fun watching you all already! i can not WAIT to watch cole take this world by storm. he is so stinkin cute i can hardly stand it. i never imagined liza's 2 favorite boys would both have dimples!!!!!!! seriously..how much fun are we going to have???? :)
love ya'll bunches. you know that.
Memes and Patsy, I am so so so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet that precious dumplin! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations on little Mr. Cole! He is beautiful. I think he looks like mom??
Sweet dumpling baby boy!! I am so happy for you two; what a blessing he is! I am so happy that you also have joined the blog world so I can watch Cole grow up, even though I'm so far away. Love you both! Welcome to the family Cole!
I am so glad that I got to be there for Mr. Cole's big arrival! Memes, you were such a champ...and Patsy, I couldn't believe how calm and strong you were for them both. Cole is one lucky little man. I can't wait for all the new memories we are all going to get to make together. I love all 3 of you tons!! Thanks for letting me be there for it all. Hope you like the blog, and I will be checking in often...so Memes you better keep it updated. Give that precious little one a big hug and kiss for me.
Cole is way too cute!!! I guess that is thanks to ya'll and of course his wonderful blood lines!!
I'm glad ya'll are home and can settle in as a family of 4 now. Yes, that includes Lucy. Have fun and enjoy every minute of it.
Love you and give Cole a kiss from his Aunt KK.
Memes and Patrick,
Cole is absolutely perfect and I can't wait to meet him in person. I am glad it is all over and he is finally here! I heard ya'll did such a good job and I am really sad that I couldn't be there for his arrival. So glad we are moving home because I can't wait to watch him grow up. Ya'll are going to be such fun parents. The blog will have to do until I can come visit so hurry up and post some more pics!! Congrats!!! Love , Victoria
Welcome to the world Cole! You are such a handsome little man! Congratulations Meredith and Patrick! I can't wait to get up to NWA and meet Cole!
Congratulations Meredith and Patrick! He is just precious! I will be up there in a few weeks and will call to try to see him. (without wild man of course!) I love those dimples!
Congratulations Meredith and Patrick! Cole is so precious - I can't wait to meet him! Love, Hillary
Memes and Patrick - Cole is absolutely perfect!! Mer, Kate told me all about how awesome and strong you were and what a great coach Patrick was. I can not wait to meet Cole. I am trying to come up in a couple of weeks. I need to love on all of my babes.
Can we get an update please! Sorry I am just now commenting. I honestly thought that I already had.
Mer and Patrick,
Congrats to you and I think Cole is so cute. Wonder where he got those dimples?
Liza is going to have so much fun being the big Sister to Cole and Cy.Can't wait to see him in person.
Enjoy the little one and by the way did it mess up Patricks turkey hunt?
Liza's Meme
Okay Mer! Don't disappoint your viewers!!!!! It's time for a new post! We should of had a training on it this afternoon while Cy and I were there.
Meredith! He is so cute! I cannot believe I missed yall today at the store! You have to come back so I can see the lil guy! I am so happy for you both! Love Paige
Congratulations! Cole is just precious. I am so happy for the two of you!
Stephanie
Meredith and Patrick, I loved being in on the delivery and first pictures of Cole through the blog. Cole is adorable. He looks so hugable. Congratulations and love, Liza's Coco and Cricket
Meredith and Patrick,
He is so precious and I know that he has changed by now. Please share with us some updated pics.
Clancy
PS: * clarification my parents were not IN the room during delivery! ha! ha! :)
kate
I teared up looking at your pictures. He is so gorgeous! I heard you did so well, too. I can't wait to meet this little cutie and see the dimples! I really think he looks like you both!! Congratulations!!!
Congrats Meredith! I can't wait to meet him! Loving those dimples!!!!
Congratulations guys! He is so beautiful! I have to come see him next month when I come into town.
Mer, this is getting a little ridiculous. Can we please get some sort of an update.
Post a Comment