photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pictures with Mika Beth...









We went to Fort Smith yesterday to have our pictures made with Mika Beth Edwards. Cole was a little trooper, and Mika Beth is SO good and patient with little babies! I don't know how she does it. Mika Beth, thanks for letting me post these on my blog:)!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are soooo good! I can't wait to see all of them!

Anonymous said...

He looks so adorable! Can't wait to see him in person! Please bring him by the store sometime soon! Paige

Jayme said...

Such beautiful pictures!!! I want to see the rest too!

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! Cole already looks like a little man. Can't wait to meet him on Sunday! See you guys then. love always, Brittany

Shawna said...

He is so beautiful Meredith! Can't wait to hang his pretty little face on my fridge!

Sarah Bussey Adams said...

Meredith,
These are great. What a sweet little baby! I can't wait to see him and hold him :)

StaceyF said...

Too, too sweet!

lg2006 said...

those pics are toooooo cute! Great blog !!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio