photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

We're Alive!!!


Well, here goes nothing! After lots of peer pressure, I am going to attempt this whole blogging thing:)! Thanks to Kate and Amber for getting me going! Things are going really well around here! Mr. Cole is such a good baby! He has slept through the night from Day 1 (12:30am-5:30am, then 6am-8:30am). Breastfeeding is going good, and he will take a bottle too, so we have been able to get out and about. Patrick and I went to a Shaunna and Brandon's baby shower Saturday night and Cole stayed at home with Bud & Peg! It felt funny leaving him at home, but we knew he was in good hands:)! Peg stayed with us all last week and was such a big help! We were sad to see her go, but we knew Bud needed her back home! He doesn't do so good when she is out of town! Ha, ha!!! That is all I have for now. I'm sorry it isn't much of an update, but I promise to get better! Sorry there is only one new pic. I can't figure out how to send multiples. I am going to work on it and try to post more later...

8 comments:

Amber said...

yippppppiiiiiieeee! finally!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you finally posted!!!!! I was beginning to think that Amber was going to have to do it for you :). You are so lucky he is sleeping all night. I am ready to see him again. He needs his aunt Lindsey to spoil him. You and Patrick are going to be great parents.

Love ya,

Lindsey

Kate said...

whooooooooooohoooooooooo!!!!
thank you memes!!!!
love the pic!

Kelly said...

YEAH!!! So glad to hear from you. I was pretty sure Kate and Amber were going to have to do it for you. He is so adorable.

jayna said...

Good job on the post! So glad I got to love on Cole tonight! He is absolutely precious and is lucky to have such a good momma and daddy!

Shawna said...

Mems, Cole is absolutely precious!! Thanks for an update, and I'm so happy to hear everything is going well. Keep 'em coming! Can't wait until he meets his Aunt Shawna!

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo happy to see more pics of Cole. He has gotten even cuter! Can't wait to see all of you in a week.

love, Brittany

The Evins said...

It's About Time. Great pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio