how funny is that???? i love that patsy is hiding from him
Cute stuff guys... Enjoy every minute with them. Before long he will be dating and deciding which college to attendMike and Amy
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! Addison tried to fall asleep during dinner this week--I will try ticking her feet, although that didn't seem to work too well!
I love those videos of him and hearing that laugh- so funny!
Post a Comment
design + development by kelly christine studio
4 comments:
how funny is that???? i love that patsy is hiding from him
Cute stuff guys... Enjoy every minute with them. Before long he will be dating and deciding which college to attend
Mike and Amy
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! Addison tried to fall asleep during dinner this week--I will try ticking her feet, although that didn't seem to work too well!
I love those videos of him and hearing that laugh- so funny!
Post a Comment