It was our first night away from Patrick, so I was a little nervous! Patrick is such a HUGE help, so I knew we would miss him! He gives Cole his bath every night (I sit on the edge of the tub with my feet in the water and talk to Cole about his day), he gets him completely ready for bed, and he gets him changed in the morning. Of course, all of this is stuff that I am completely capable of doing, but I am a bit spoiled:)! However, with the help of Peg, Bud, Lindsey and the boys, we survived!
It was SO hot, so most of our time was spent inside, but we did go down to the swim dock and play in the pool under the umbrella for a little while. I didn't get any pictures of that, but I will post pictures of Brady tubing later...












No comments:
Post a Comment