This is what happens when you buy a full wardrobe of clothes when you are pregnant! Ha, ha! Good thing Cole has no idea he is a little "out of season!"
Love all the new pics! I can't believe how much he is changing! I think we might have a blondie on our hands...and the look on his face while on the harley was totally Patrick! We miss ya'll so much and hope your B-day was great!
Okay, this picture cracks me up! I actually just got in today, after you left the store, my Christmas PJS for this year! I was saying how I hate that they ship so early, but looks like I may need to put them out on the floor! Cole may have started a new trend!!
6 comments:
that is a cute post! I was thinking that same thing the other night as I was doing Cyler's laundry...."wonder if he will fit in this by Christmas?"
Oh well - all they need is love and food, so the clothes don't really matter that much!
Love all the new pics! I can't believe how much he is changing! I think we might have a blondie on our hands...and the look on his face while on the harley was totally Patrick! We miss ya'll so much and hope your B-day was great!
Cole is very cute. Obviously he takes after his mother.
cricket
I love that smile!
Well, it's not August inside in the air conditioning!! Does that make you feel better?! He is such a happy boy!!
Okay, this picture cracks me up! I actually just got in today, after you left the store, my Christmas PJS for this year! I was saying how I hate that they ship so early, but looks like I may need to put them out on the floor! Cole may have started a new trend!!
Post a Comment