photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Monday, August 4, 2008

Get Well Soon Grammy!

On Friday Cole and I headed to Hot Springs. We detoured through Little Rock to visit Grammy. She fell last week and broke her pelvic bone, so she is in the rehab hospital getting all better. She was quick to let us know that she is definitely the most popular patient there, but she is NOT the oldest! This was a bad thing in Grammy's book! Most people would be more than happy to not be the oldest, but at 90 years old, she is used to being the oldest, and I think she likes the attention that comes along with it:)! We hope you get well soon, Grammy!!!!!




I had a video of Cole with Grammy that I wanted to load, but after 1 million unsuccessful tries, I decided I would give up:(! I will try again tomorrow...





3 comments:

Lila said...

I took some good pics....don't you think?? We had so much fun. Thanks for my lunch at El Porton!!! You take good care of "the nannys". Love, Lila

Anonymous said...

He looks just like the hubby in the middle pic!

Kate said...

i loooove all these new posts! i had to click on older posts to see them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 soooo cute! he loves grammy! also loved the giggle video...that is the best noise isn't it!!!! :)

 

design + development by kelly christine studio