This weekend we took Cole to his first Hog game! It was alot of fun! We started out in our regular seats outside, but it was too hot, sunny, and LOUD for Cole, so we headed to the indoor club seating. That is the PERFECT spot for anyone with kiddos! We just hung out in the A/C and watched the game. Victoria joined us because she said she was melting in her seat:). The game obviously wasn't very good, so at 4th quarter, we headed to the tailgate. Cole was such a trooper! When he got sleepy, I just stuck him in his Baby Bjorn, and he fell straight asleep! I'm mad at myself for not getting better pictures! You can't even tell we are at the game, but oh well! We can't wait until the next game, I promise to get better pictures then! GO HOGS!!!

1 comment:
I wondering here via Leigh's blog... Your baby is a very sweet little hog fan! What fun!
Post a Comment