photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Monday, September 8, 2008

HOGS

Patrick is probably going to kill me for posting these pictures, but I just had to. Cole showed his team spirit on Saturday by wearing his HOGS outfit. This is another one of "those" outfits that Patrick HATES!!! I think he looks pretty stinkin cute:)!


We went outside to play on a blanket. Cole thought the sun was too bright...


A little tummy time...


"Gimmie those toys!"


Sweet boy!

6 comments:

The Condreys said...

I think he looks so cute too! I really hope I get to come see you guys next week!

Amber said...

You know that I think that he looks adorable! The "Hogs" turned out wonderful! I need to hurry up and get Cy's done! I'll put that on my "to do" list for tomorrow while Cy is in school!...and the crib pics are precious too! I can't get over that blonde hair!

Tabitha and Kelly said...

I LOVE that little outfit! Looks like Max needs to go shopping in Cole's closet to know which cute clothes to buy!! He is just precious!

Anonymous said...

Cole looks awesome! This might be the lucky outfit, I think he should wear it every game! Patrick will have to get over it especially if we are winning.

Courtney said...

I love his outfit Meredith! Hope you and Peg are having fun!

Jayme said...

So sweet! He has to wear some sweet baby bubbles sometime Dad!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio