photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Friday, September 5, 2008

The Life...

The weather in NWA today was absolutely perfect!!! I could not wait to get outside and enjoy it, so Cole and I took a morning stroll around the neighborhood.

It must be nice to have someone stroll you around in your pj's when it is 70 degrees and sunny outside:)!!!


2 comments:

Tabitha and Kelly said...

Mrs. Meredith, your baby is just the sweetest!! I love being able to catch up with the Woodruff family from time to time! So, I was wondering, I remember seeing Cole wearing some cowboy boot socks a long time back, you don't by chance remember where you got them do you? I think Max may need a pair. As a side note, how's your cousin Jordan?

Jayme said...

I can't believe he can already fill out his stroller! He is getting so big! I can't wait to love on him! Ellie is going to have her hands full with all these good looking boys.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio