photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Friday, January 23, 2009

9 month check up

We had Cole's 9 month check up today. He got an A+ report. Here are his stats:

Weight- 21lb. 11oz (65%)
Height- 30 3/4 inches (95%)

Here are some picture and a video I took while we were waiting on the doctor...

What else do you do while waiting on the doctor, but eat your socks/shoes and tear the paper off of the table...





3 comments:

Taylor said...

He has the most gorgeous eyes!! Looks like Cole is going to be tall and handsome... you all better watch out!! I love the first picture. Priceless! Hope you all are doing well!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! My Mom said that she ran into you guys on Friday. I am so jealous! I would of loved to see the little guy. Hope that you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Mer, enough with the sugar busters. Cole is obviously starving, he even tried to eat the paper!!!!!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio